Friday, November 20, 2009

Just what we need...another blog



Every thought captive is the title of my new blog. It comes from the 10th chapter of 2 Corinthians and it has to do with making sure that our thoughts are Gods thoughts. If you don’t think your thoughts are important to God then read the 10th chapter… God changes our actions as He changes our thoughts.

So I want to begin expressing some thoughts (hopefully I will have a couple) and I don’t want to burden people with sending out emails everyday. So it seemed good to me to attempt this. Hopefully you will find it useful and a place to respond and make comments that others can share.

PB

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Elk Grove/Vineyard Area, Sacramento California, United States
My name is Bob Ross and I am the Pastor of Cypress Missionary Baptist Church.